Tiny House Goodies #1
I, like most prospective tiny house owners have spent countless hours online researching the everliving hell out of even the most tangental aspects of all things tiny house. I have researched things like:
- Sleeping in hammocks
- Heating your tiny house with flower pots and tealights
- Living without a refrigerator
- 72 mindnumbing facts about greywater
- Where the hell do I put the catbox
- When will solar setups not be so damn expensive
And, naturally, all about on demand hot water systems. And I think I have found a great one which I would like to share.
May I present to you the RV-550 NSP Bottom Venting Tankless Water Heater.
Not cheap, but I want it to last twenty years, so I want something well-reviewed, sturdy, and purpose-built. The floor vent is awesome as well. The less holes in my tiny house, the better I feel.
Also who doesn't want something called the RV-550 NSP Bottom Venting Tankless Water Heater? That is a highly satisfactory name promising years of something doing something.